- 2 medium onions, sliced thin
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced thin
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices
- 5 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced pimento stuffed olives
Coat heavy saucepan with no-stick vegetable spray.
Saut onions, green peppers, and garlic until onions are slightly cooked.
Add all other ingredients except parsley & olives, cover and simmer 25 to 30 minutes until
vegetables are crisp but tender. Stir in parsley and cook 5 to 10 minutes longer, until mixture
reaches thickness you like, stirring occasionally. Add olives. Serve hot or chilled. Serves 4 to 6.